Is the daily management of your telecommunications services and providers overwhelming your IT or administrative staff?
TeleStrategy provides comprehensive telecommunications support and ongoing invoice review to help our telecom service management customers optimize all of their services. Knowledgeable in all aspects of telecom service adds, moves & changes, invoicing options, and trouble resolution, our support services free up your staff to focus on your core business. In addition, our experience working with the various telecom providers ensures you get the best value and most efficient service options to meet the needs of your organization.
Our custom service packages deliver what you need and want without overstepping the boundaries of your budget.
General Voice & Data Telecommunications Support
- Manage all additions, cancelations, moves, and changes of service.
- Ensure resolution of service problems.
- Document and maintain records of service issues and trouble tickets.
- Order new service or move services in support of office relocations.
- Cancel services at old location after a move.
- Act as primary contact for providers regarding telecommunications services.
- Keep records of adds, moves and changes for each site.
- Communicate any billing changes to accounts payable department.
- Provide technical advice regarding telecommunications services.
Monthly Telecommunications Audit
- Monitor monthly billing to make sure charges and rates are correct.
- Track monthly expenses by site and carrier invoice in a custom report for ease of budgeting.
- Create check requests for carrier invoices including allocation to cost centers and submit to accounts payable.
- Ensure services added or deleted are billed properly with accurate install or disconnect dates.
- Ensure carrier credits are applied to invoices for services that are incorrectly billed.
- Document billing disputes and maintain records of billing issues.
- Negotiate with carriers to secure better rates if rates are not locked in through a prior agreement.
- Review phone bills for "slamming" or other numbers that may be billed incorrectly under local provider bill or on another carrier.
- Consolidate accounts when possible to reduce check processing and administrative costs.
- Review phone bills for "10-10" calls that may be placed utilizing modems, faxes or PBX to prevent these calls from being charged at a higher tariff rate.
Contact us today to get started!